Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Naughty at the Desk

7:57 am
me: leaving for bus soon. looks lovely out. skirt no panties...gonna be an interesting day!

11:53 am
me: I'm gonna run outside for a breath of fresh air now.
H: are you wearing any panties?
me: no...
H: are you at your desk?
me: ...yeeees
H: is anyone around there?
me: ...nooo
H: hm. how does your pussy feel? is it wet or dry?
me: well, I'd say it's moving to the wet end of the spectrum now
H: why don't you, when no one is around, put your fingers up there and find out for me
me: [giddy hesitation. looking around and humming. compliance. naughty delighted savor.]

me: are you expecting something more? it smells good. wet.
H: no [laughter] I just like knowing your over there at your desk with you hand in your pussy. you're such an innocent good girl. thanks for letting me dirty you up.



very much my pleasure.
i'd like, some day, to feel satisfied with my written descriptions of the electricity H (or many wanting to dirty me) create in that naughty box of mine.
electric. throb. drip. swell. puff. grab. pull. shoot. strike. pulse. seethe.
adjectives that will likely prove useful in the paragraphs to be written.

No comments: