Saturday, July 20, 2013

Reverso world.

This is what I have been left with, her blog.  She told me that her writing was for me, so I took it.  I am the man that she was writing about for a while.


The following exchange is how she baited me to the violent end of our relationship.


pnwbbc4u
pnwbbc4u 30M
Bainbridge Island, Washington
written 8 months ago:
Looking for some play in kitsap, and came across your profile.
So your wanting some zing in your relationship?
If you have no zing, I would like to give you some.
I am liking your fetish list. I am into a lot of the same stuff.
Just going to be raw here, I want to fuck are you game?
pippi-stockings
pippi-stockings 31F
Belfair, Washington
written 8 months ago:
I don't know, send me a pic? Also, do you realize I'm 7 months pregnant? What do you think about that?



The day before this exchange, wherein I pretended to be a Pacific North West Big Black Cock for You (pnwbbc4u), I had a long conversation with her about her removing a link to my fetlife profile from hers.  We did not have that kind of relationship any more.  We were co-parenting.  I was living in the studio apartment, and there was no sex between us - there was no more us, aside from the kids.  She had mentioned that she enjoyed the idea of cuckolding, I wanted nothing to do with it.  She assured me during this phone conversation that she had no intention of doing that, and she was going to be up front and honest about everything from now on.  I did not believe her.  I created a fictitious person, and sent her a offer of sex.  When I got home that day I asked her if she had any luck with her fetlife account, any letters, any leads, anything?  Her reply was "nope nothing at all".  Later that evening I told her that I sent the letter that she responded to, she punched me in the face and pushed me toward the door yelling "leave now".  I asked her again to remove any links between us on line, she punched me again.  I got on to the floor hands and feet in the air "please don't hurt me anymore" is what I was saying.  She kicked me in the ribs breaking three of them.  This getting on the floor thing I will cover more in a later post, suffice it to say it was the only way I could get her to stop attacking me - it did not work this time.  She took the same follow up actions she had for every event like this one, saying that I was violent and crazed to all her friends and family.  This has happened a few times.  The craziest was when she broke my nose in my studio, woke the kid from a sound sleep, and screamed to the night "I can't believe you are doing this to us!"  

No comments: