Sunday, September 6, 2009

Afternoon Break

I keep thinking I'm going to get to stage two of this fantasy, but I haven't. This time a guest interrupted our progress. Read how.


It's a cool, sunny September day and he and I are doing house-work. He's doing something outside as I wash dishes in the afternoon light by the window. I see him suddenly, standing in our dirt driveway and he calls to me, "Shasta put on those thick red leg warmers of yours and come down here." I dry my hands, find the knit leg warmers he's talking about, and go downstairs. I go outside in what I have on, which is one of the many reasons I love living out here where it's rural. I'm wearing the softest of his old button down work shirts, panties, and now the red leg warmers pulled up to my knees.

He's drinking water when I get outside. He sets down the jug and puts his hands on me. He hugs, squeezes, and rubs me, and gets me all lovely and glowing. He reaches down to my knees and pulls my leg warmers up over them. "Stay right here," he orders, and walks into the garage. I stand in the drive, dusty in my bare feet. I toss the frisbee for our dogs and look at the sky through the trees, feeling good. When he steps out of the garage his hands are full.

"We're gonna take a break from work" he announces gaily. He puts the coil of rope, which is at least 15 feet long, on his shoulder and pulls one of two handkerchiefs from his back pocket. He has a small opaque thing in his teeth which I recognize suddenly as a zip tie. "Hands behind your back" says he and zips my wrists together snugly. "Get on your knees" are the words that ignite the fuse to my cunt. I simply obey and lower to my knees, realizing what the leg warmers were for; they cushion me from rocks in the drive way. He blind-folds me with the handkerchief. I hear this zipper of his pants.

"Look up" he commands and I raise my face to him. He praises me, he practically gushes over me, telling me what a good girl I am and how lucky he is to have a girl wanting to serve his impulses. How tells me he knows how much I like to give to him and how he wants to make sure I never feel neglected. A hot glob of spit falls on my face from where he stands. It splashes onto my cheek near my mouth and he practically barks his approval as he rubs my face slimy. My breath comes quicker and more shallow as his attentions turn to defiling language. He is talking to me like one of the filthiest whores I can imagine.

He fills my open mouth with his cock my mind begins dancing over other possibilities. Who might come into our drive? Are the neighbor boys home? Might they come out on some routine errand and see this scene? I don't know consciously that what I'm doing is hoping, but there my imagination is, putting other men in our path. I find a good posture so I can sustain the position I'm in and try to open up my throat for him. He speaks to me occasionally. "Relax" he instructs. "Even out your breathing. Good." He pushes his cock deep into my throat giving me only two options: panic and choke or relax and open up. Both options have positives and negatives but I am in a calm, happy, open mood this afternoon. I simply am, any logistical going around in my mind, any analytics, are hushed or gone. There is only now, open, giving, receiving, loving, fucking. He practically howls about how much he feels for me and it furthers my pleasure of giving to him. I am happy. He has trained me well. He is an attentive man.

He drops the rope from his shoulder, putting whatever plans he had for it on pause while he becomes more vigorous in fucking my throat. His hands are both at the back of my head. I have no time for thoughts on voyeurism or technique now. I focus on staying in the flow like yoga. I breathe where appropriate, open if he tells me to, and all the rest falls away. He suddenly stops. I open my eyes under the blindfold out of surprise. I hear what he's heard, a car in the driveway. He doesn't move and so neither do I. It sounds like a truck and it's stopped and the driver has stepped out. My ears are straining to hear. He mutters something I don't catch. I hear Lou's voice. I have a crush on our friend Lou that he likes to tease me about. My heart begins pounding. The simple bliss of flowing with him together has been replaced by adrenaline. I'm getting seen, bared and dirty, to a man I have fantasized about.

The men make no small talk, they are old friends and something tells me Lou's not totally bowled over by the way my man is calmly holding his ground mid-fuck. Lou knows my man better than me in ways, has known him, and his propensities, longer than I. My man has done something kinda funny which is that he's left himself deep in my throat and I cannot move away. His hands are holding my head so that my mouth is firmly to his pelvis while his hard cock rests there in my airway. I can breathe with his cock, but I am drooling uncontrollably with my mouth open wide and full. Lou whistles and doesn't say much, especially not why he's here. He asks if he's interrupting and my man laughs saying he can obviously see the answer but it doesn't mean he has to go. My man does something I was not prepared for at all. He offers me to Lou. If I weren't already on my numbing knees I'd have gone weak in them.

My man feels my stillness. He pulls his cock from my mouth and pats my wet and sticky cheek. "Ugh" he laughs, "she's a mess. Want me to get a towel?" Lou whistles again but does not answer his question. My man gets in my ear. "Lou is here Shasta." He turns his head away and says, to Lou, "she's got it kinda bad for you man" then with his face to mine he says, "awww, are you blushing? You are too sweet for words, you slut." I am too, my heart pounding, my cunt firing rapid shots of heat through my pelvis, I leave my mouth open and make no response. He loves this and grabs me hard by my jaw and pulls my mouth to a kiss. "God!" he shouts suddenly and softly slaps my cheek, "I fucking love you so much!" He stands away from my face and turns to Lou again, "So whaddya think Louie? You want to use my woman? She likes you and will be real nice." He's doing this for my benefit now, the language and talk. It's not necessary, but he's giving me a show and I love him more for it. It's embarrassing. It's powerful and it makes me feel raw in my hunger.

Lou still has said very little, but I hear his boots step close to me and then his voice at my face. "What kinda woman are you?" he asks, the pitch of his voice raising. "What a good woman," he concludes and I hear his pants unzip. My mouth waters. "Close your mouth" he says, easily stepping into the proverbial captain's chair. I close my mouth and feel the soft head of a stiffening cock at my lips. He pushes it there but not hard enough to make my lips yield. He takes the back of my hair in his hand and then pushes slowly into my mouth, which is slippery and opens easily for him. His girth is wider than most, but he is not so long as to be stressful for my throat. He pushes in slowly, as deep as he can go until I gag and puff around his shaft. He pulls all the way out and rubs my saliva on my face. He warms up more, slapping my cheeks and lips with his hard cock, which feels like it looks very nice. I don't hear or feel my man yet, but I know he is near, watching and pleased. Lou quickly finds his rhythm and even though his dick is larger than my man's it is not too hard to let him fuck me. He begins fucking me steadily soon, but he does not pound me or abuse my abilities. He gags me a few times and calls me a whore but for the most part I am able to receive him without too much suffering. He is getting busier every minute when I feel my man behind me. I am still on my knees, which are pretty tired at this point. I've been down there for at least 30 minutes between the two of them.

He puts a boot between my legs to get me to open them up a bit more. My knees are now wider than my hips. He gets on his own knees, between mine and says to Ken, "I'm going to make her come when you do. So give us a heads up man." He pulls my panties aside and plunges a rough hand into my cunt. He pulls it out and smells it and offers it to Lou. "She's the fucken sweetest wife around, man" he boasts and I moan a little. Lou pounds my throat in response, I don't know if he smells my cunt off my man's hand, but I'm sure he can smell the sex we're stirring up from where he stands regardless. It's been what feels like 15 minutes of Lou fucking my mouth where I am getting stiff, and even dry, when I hear him grunt that he's close to coming. "Good" my man says then dictates some rules, "keep your condom on, but come in her throat. When she's moaning from your fuck and my fingers it'll feel real good I bet." Lou does not seem to mind the directions and continues using me.

It seems to work out according to my man's specifications. Just as I feel the hot pulse of Ken's jism from his cock in my throat, I feel my own cunt squeezing and gripping and my man gives his encouraging approval and tells me, "you squirted hard into my palm baby. Such a slutty whore. What a good job you do." Lou has pulled out and is coming down when my man stands. He grabs me by the arms and helps lift me to my feet too, which I am unsteady on. He squeezes me from behind and unbuttons my shirt and rubs my tits. "I'm going to take her to one of my special places and fuck her 'til she cries, man. Do you want to come?" "No, no, no" Lou says, "I don't even know why I came over anymore, but I better hit the road."

"Hey" he says to me suddenly, "that was real nice Shasta, I like you a lot. I'm gonna give your man a hundred for you, cause that was a real nice thing you did for me and him just there. You're a good lady, ok?" I blush.


Still haven't gotten to scene two of this fantasy. Wonder what all that rope was for...

3 comments:

annap said...

you need to submit these for publication! they're really good.

Rebroad said...

was this a fantasy, or did it really happen?

Shasta said...

Thank you Pulley! I will look into that some time, I'm sure.

@ Rebroad, this is fantasy, but I'm sure some similar events will occur eventually...