Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meat Chex

Have been "living in sin" with my kin for two and a half weeks. We have been employing techniques to allow for my orgasms sans moaning. It was hard at first, but with some creative gyrating and facial contortions I finally came 'til I saw stars one night not long ago.
(and again and again)

My man and I remember to take our days off of working when the family members are away at their jobs. This morning the precursor to routine stretches and breakfast was me at his groin on my knees.

"Come up here and kiss me," he demanded. "Mm-you taste like cock."
I purred, "Your cock tastes like pussy."

He pushed me back to my knees and was kind enough to get down into my throat before coming. I much prefer the choice of "spit or swallow" to be over-ridden by deep throat ejac.

No comments: