Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The "Read Me" Diary, for Daddy

April 14, 2010
Dear Diary,
Daddy talked to Julie today while i made sandwiches.  i could see her eyes looking at him. i thought about her eyes looking at Daddy later, and i thought i remembered too, the way Daddy's body looked at Julie.
They're a cute couple, i thought.  When i recalled that, a few moments ago, i hoped she'd be forthright about her crush on Daddy.  I hoped Daddy would encourage a crush by me, on Julie's boyfriend.  i remembered how Julie had told me about his big dick.  That's how she got preggers, she told me.  She said he knocked all her birth-controls out of place and she still couldn't resist him.  Then i thought about what she said, about "one night things" and thought, well, maybe we maybe could be a family some day.  A love glistening family.

i remembered Daddy saying he thought Julie was a "sweet young girl."  i know how he likes sweet young girls.

All of a sudden i wasn't thinking anymore.  I was visualizing--imagining.  Me and Julie kissing, sucking.  Me and her man kissing, touching.  Daddy cheering me on.  Three of us wet, practically drooling...

Would Daddy... could i imagine now... that it was him who had to say "Go"?

Then imagine!

Julie's boyfriend's big you-know-what in my mouth.  He'd start slowly.  Maybe Julie could touch and rub me for a bit - give me soft instructions on him.
Daddy could kiss Julie too.  i'd like to see him hang and fist her while I suck her tits or Daddy's cock.

Oh >:-/
if Daddy ever found this, i don't know what all he'd do... 
Love,
Secret-Rae

No comments: